At Crow Financial Services, before we work with you to implement a financial program, we take the time to understand your goals, needs, challenges, and attitudes. Your money cannot serve you effectively if we advocate a course of action that you feel uncomfortable. By actively participating in the planning process, you retain control each step of the way.
After we have assessed your needs and goals, we will suggest a mix of investment products to best serve you. Because we are an independent financial company, we have the advantage of offering you access to a wider variety of products than many bigger Wall Street firms. Whether you are comfortable with fee-based advising or a commission basis, we have the platform that will work for you.
After we implement your investment program, we will monitor your investments' performance and consult with you regularly to ensure the program continues to reflect your current circumstances and expectations.
In summary, we listen, develop, implement, and monitor our clients' financial plans. While we cannot guarantee performance, we do guarantee that all clients have a firm understanding of the plan, investment expectations, and how the financial advisor is compensated. A summary of services and products offered:
- Investment portfolio consultation, design, and implementation
- Qualified plans (i.e., 401(k), Profit-Sharing)
- IRAs (traditional, Roth, SEP-, and SIMPLE)
- 401(k) rollovers
- Fixed income securities (e.g., municipal bonds, corporate bonds, mortgage-backed securities)
- Real estate investment trusts (REITS)
- Long-term care planning and consultation